Harbor Retirement Associates Wins National Customer Experience Awards
Eight HRA communities recognized by Pinnacle Quality Insight
VERO BEACH, Fla., – March 28, 2019 – Harbor Retirement Associates (HRA), a regional senior living development and operating company based in Vero Beach, announces that eight of their communities have received Pinnacle Quality Insight’s 2019 Customer Experience Award™ in several categories. This national award recognizes outstanding senior living communities that have consistently received high ratings from residents and their families. HRA earned recognition by demonstrating continued dedication to providing Best in Class senior healthcare services in its communities nationwide.
“We are excited, proud, and deeply honored to receive these prestigious awards from Pinnacle Quality Insight,” said Sarabeth Hanson, President and CEO of Harbor Retirement Associates. “This national recognition is a testament to the tireless perseverance and hard work of our associates. Their steadfast adherence to our core values and vision is truly inspiring. Every day, they bring to life our values of respect, attentiveness, integrity, stewardship, and excellence. Their energy and commitment will allow us to continue building our fine legacy of senior living and care.”
Eight HRA communities were singled out for awards. Seven of HRA’s Florida communities were recognized in a variety of categories:
- HarborChase of Gainesville won for “Variety of Food/Menu Choices” and “Transportation Needs”
- HarborChase of Tamarac for “Quality of Food and Dining Service” and “Dignity and Respect”
- HarborChase of Palm Harbor for “Variety of Food/Menu Choices,” “Activities,” and “Overall Customer Experience”
- HarborChase of Jacksonville for “Recommend to Others” and “Move-In Process”
- HarborChase of Sarasota for “Cleanliness”; Regency Park for “Personal Care”
- HarborChase of Tallahassee for “Variety of Food/Menu Choices” and “Dignity and Respect.”
- In Illinois, HarborChase of Naperville won for “Move-In Process”
Throughout its history of serving seniors, HRA has placed a strong emphasis on ensuring that the individual needs of every resident are met. Over the course of 2018, a sampling of HRA’s residents and their families have participated in monthly telephone interviews that include open-ended questions, as well the opportunity to rate HRA in specific categories. Every month, HRA has gathered its real-time survey results in order to gain a better understanding of the resident’s needs and make improvements when necessary.
By qualifying for the Pinnacle Customer Experience Award™, these eight HRA communities have satisfied the rigorous demand of scoring in the top 15% of the nation across a 12-month average. Clients have the opportunity to achieve this Best in Class distinction on a monthly basis in many categories designed to accurately reflect each resident’s experience.
For more information on HRA, visit www.HRASeniorliving.com